Just the two of us!

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Celebrating the women in our life is so important! Sara and I have something unique, yes we are mother and daughter, but more than that we are the best of friends. I am so blessed by her and that I don't take that for granted, not one moment.  We believe that photographs should be cherished, that is why we recently put our cameras down (well sort of...we couldn't put them down all the way!) and had our photographs done!  I love that we have inside jokes that made us laugh when we were doing these images together.  When I look at these images of Sara, they show her heart as she is one of the most beautiful souls I know. She inspires me to be the best person (and mom) I can be! That is why at every wedding we celebrate and photograph that special woman in your life from your mother to your best friend.


The BIGGEST thank you to Katelyn James for these beautiful images! You truly inspire us!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Unknown said...

Absolutely love these smiles!! Such a great post!

 
Blogging tips